22nd od September 2015 in Barelona took place the reference event of ICT applied to water ICT4Water Open Day. During the meeting among over:
- Head of Smart Management Systems Unit at Eurecat, Gabriel Anzaldi, presented The ICTWater cluster.
- Policy/Project Officer European Commission, DG Connect Unit H5 – Smart Cities & Sustainability, Grażyna Wojcieszko, presented ICT4Water roadmap and opportunities in H2020.
- Manager, International Smart Business en Doxa Innova&Smart, María Galindo, presented Smart Cities vision based on the Barcelona case.
- Five ICT4Water cluster projects (iWIDGET, EFFINET, UrbanWater, IceWater, WatERP) which are finishing their projects presented the results.
- Poster session ICTWater Cluster Projects took place.