Project meeting, Loughborough, UK, 5-6.05.2016
On 5-16 of May, 2016 in Loughborough, UK, took place ISS-EWATUS project meeting organised by Loughborough University.
Project meeting, London, 14-15.12.2015
On 14-15 of December, 2015 in London took place ISS-EWATUS project meeting organised by Brunel University London.
ISS-EWATUS Project Meeting, Amsterdam, 10-11.09.2015
Presentations of progress, work plan, risks of Work Packages.
Project meeting in Thessaloniki, 11-12.05.2015
- Assesment of Project progress
- Technical meeting
- Presentation of work plans for second year of the Project
Project Board meeting, 23.04.2015, teleconference
Discuss the status of the project. The results of the 1st project review in Brussels, the review report.
ICT for water - Annual Cluster March 2015 Brussels
ISS-EWATUS Project Meeting, Cracow, 9-10 January 2015
ISS-EWATUS project meeting took place in Poland, Cracow (Hotel Novotel Centrum) on 9-10 of January 2015. The main objectives:
- Milestones and deliverables in each WP for the first year – progress of the work;
- S&Q Board meeting: continuos reporting, access to data, software, publications;
- Administrative and financial aspects of the poject implementation, reporting.
ISS-EWATUS Project Board Meeting 17 June 2014
On 17 June 2014 ISS-EWATUS Project Board Meeting took place, in the form of teleconference. Objectives:
1. Identify managerial and communication weak points.
2. Discuss the status of the project.
3. Establish crucial 2014 actions to achieve required deliverables.
ISS-EWATUS kick-off meeting
On 27-28 February 2014 at The University of Silesia, The Scientific Information Centre and Academic Library (Polish acronym: CINiBA), project ISS-EWATUS kick-off meeting was held. The meeting was attended by representatives of the project partners and invited guests. The purpose of the meeting was discussion on the tasks and deliverables of the project, the management, co-operation activities and dissemination of the project.
Annual Cluster meeting ICT for Water Resources Management DG CNECT
Brussels, 04 February 2014